We are living in the digital era. We deal with data every single day. Data on our computer, smartphone, digital camera, audio player, and many more. The most popular mobile data storage device right now is the memory card. Transferring data across our devices can be troublesome if we have to keep many memory card readers with us all the time, one for our computer and an SD card, one for our computer and a microSD, one for our smartphone and an SD card, etc. It is a bother.
So, for you who ask for convenience and simplicity, let us introduce a smart solution to you: A Multi-Function Smart Card Reader. SD slot, MicroSD slot, USB 3.0 and Type-c USB in one device. Imagine how convenient it is. Make your life easier and simpler. Why carry many card readers if we can carry only one multi-function card reader to deal with our data?
- SD/MMC slot.
- USB 3.0
- Type-c USB
- Two cards reading at the same time is possible
- Built-in microSD card slot
- Able to store and lock the microSD card inside the memory card reader
- OTG function ready
- Support for smartphone charging
- High-speed transmission
SD Slot Card Compatibility
- SDXC/ UHS-I SD/ SDHC/ SD/ Extreme SD/ Extreme III SD/ Ultra II SD/ MMC (MiniSD/ MIniSDHC/ RS-MMC/ HS RS MMC may need an adapter)
MicroSD (TF) Slot Card Compatibility
- MicroSDXC/ MicroSDHC/ MicroSD
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8
- Mac OS 9 and above
- Linux: Modern kernel 2.x & 3.x based distributions with USB mass storage support
- Android compatibility varies by device and is limited to devices running 4.0 and later devices with support for USB mass storage
- When using USB interface, put the Type-c USB fully covered
- Make sure your smartphone or tablet support the OTG function
- Type-c card reader function only on one side, if not working, turnover another side
- Sync and charging can’t be at the same time